The Fantasy Trip: Wizard, MicroGame #3 by Steve Jackson, illustrated by Clark Bradley, Metagaming, 1978.
Sorry for scanning my creased copy I’m not sorry at all. I played the hell out of Melee and Wizard, separately and in combination, 1-on-1, in large teams, or solo, wherever we had a square foot to place the map, before and after longer D&D games, in the lunch room, or on a bus seat.
I think this is my third copy of Wizard, since it’s the intact one.
- cdgibson2 likes this
- couchpunk likes this
- jaredmorgan likes this
- doodleattack likes this
- beefapartment reblogged this from meanwhilebackinthedungeon
- chrismcd likes this
- tallcool-1 likes this
- questerslog likes this
- phasicdb likes this
- nickytwothumbs likes this
- devilflail likes this
- sanvisceral likes this
- meanwhilebackinthedungeon reblogged this from oldschoolfrp
- robilla reblogged this from oldschoolfrp
- pomofrag reblogged this from oldschoolfrp
- ultimategeekchopper reblogged this from oldschoolfrp
- oldschoolfrp posted this